Asta and flags and tinteros
Show your boat colors loud and clear! Find in our catalog many flags and flags of all nationalities, all sizes, and all shapes (flame (PREP), a triangle (SPEED), or a handlebar (FLOTILLA)).
€1.00 - €73.00
Nationality flags: Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Balearic Islands, Catalonia, etc. Letter flags related to the international signal code "HS code 32", courtesy flags, bowsprit flags, command mark, yacht club handlebars, signal flags (diving: alpha flag, red with a white diagonal, red with a white St. Andrew's cross, etc.). Hundreds of references sold individually or in packages, which can be new, second-hand or outlet to meet your needs at a very good price-quality.
In this category, you can also find all the necessary material for installing your flags, pennants, and banners, such as flag poles of different sizes, fixing inkwells, etc.
International signal code reminder (excerpt from S.H. 32. code)
- A (Alpha) I have a diver; keep a distance and sail slowly
- B (Bravo) I am loading, unloading, or transporting dangerous goods
- C (Charlie) Yes (answer yes), or the above group should be understood as a statement
- D (Delta) Don't bother me; I maneuver with difficulty
- E (echo) I'm going to starboard
- F (Foxtrot) I'm lost, contact me.
- G (Golf) I need a pilot. For a fishing boat: "I lift my nets."
- H (Hotel) I have a pilot on board
- I (India) will arrive at the port
- J (Juliet) Wait. I have a fire on board, and I am transporting dangerous goods or a hazardous substance leak.
- K (Kilo) I want to communicate with you or invite you to transmit.
- L (Lima) Stop your ship immediately. If stopped, quarantine signal
- M (Mike) My ship is stopped and no longer roaming
- N (November) No (negative answer), or the above signal should be understood in the negative.
- O (Oscar) Man Overboard
- P (Dad) At the port: All people must appear on board, the ship will go to sea.
- Q (Quebec) My ship is undamaged; I ask for unrestricted movement.
- R (Romeo) Procedure signal
- S (Sierra) hit him back.
- T (Tango) Don't bother me; I'm trawling as a couple.
- U (Uniform) You're running into danger
- V (Victor) I ask for help
- W (Whiskey) Medical Assistance Request
- X (X-ray) Stop your maneuvers and watch my signals
- Y (Yankee) My anchor is thrown
- Z (Zulu) I need a tug. For a fishing boat: "I put my nets in the water."